Saturday, September 29, 2007

This is already my 2nd month in Hong Kong... I have been working on a project here. It has been challenging... Different working culture but people are generally nice. I think it is not the customers that I find difficult to handle but rather, the colleagues. A new company means I got to relearn everything, the software, the functionalities, new business requirements. This risks management was certainly not easy but i guess it is still manageable now...
I guess it is to be able to swallow the pride that now i don't know anything and I got to learn everything again, to regain the creditbility in the new company of colleagues and bosses.
I didn't really expect myself to be so unadaptable but i think age is catching up. I am no longer fresh from school. People have higher expectations from me now...
And the most challenging thing to me, is to be able to handle the emotions while I am away from home. I miss my family and friends in Singapore...
I have been praying that God will make me a stronger person, give me wisdom to learn new things and protection against politics in the office... Well, God has been GOOD :)

No comments: