Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bali



This is Tanah Lot, one of the places i visited in Bali. I can never forget the beautiful sceneries, the beaches, the yummy food, the spa and the handicrafts. Xiaoyan took a picture of my backview while I was strolling down the streets. I remember we even bought a few scarves that cost about SGD$2 per piece.









Below is the view we got at Jimbaran, where the whole stretch of beach sells seafood. Most people were early to have drinks and to watch the Sunset. We were there enjoying the view at Sharkey's.

These were the places i visited last year, 2005. Still recall that XY just quit her job and wanted to go for a holiday. Coincidentally, I was also going for interviews and got my current job during that period of time.

I had to told myself to be more thick skin to apply for leave because i had been going on leave for interviews! And just 3 months back I was on leave to go Taiwan. Ha, but this was a fruitful trip. And this is the place that I want to go again! The next time I go, I will make sure that I have a good camera to capture the beautiful shots.








We spent one afternoon suntanning at Kuteda, Seminyak. How relaxing to sit there the whole afternoon reading, enjoying the view, having delicious finger food and drinks...

No comments: