Saturday, May 03, 2008




In March, I was actually in Mauritius! Cannot believe it, I was there working for about a week.



My favourite beach is the Pere Bay, where the waters are really clear and blue. The next best thing was sailing out to the sea. The sea was so blue, it's like watercolours. It was supposed to be a dolphin viewing trip but unfortunately, there were no dolphins that day.






I was completely sunburnt. But it was a very rewarding trip, with God's blessing over the work I was doing there, as well as a good break.




Mauritius is a good place to relax. There are many beaches but I guess is expensive because Mauritius is really far from Singapore, it is already near South Africa.


Majority are hindus and they speak french, some english and their local language. They serve all kinds of food, Indian, Chinese, etc so meals were not a problem for me. The good thing was I had 4 days to travel around on my own because of the 2 public holidays I had there. I stayed at Labordonnais, which is in the heart of the city but far away from the beaches.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do agree with you..If I want to be relaxed, I just have to set a vacation at Mauritius, a place where I can have the relaxation I want to achieve..especially on
Mauritius Holidays
..